Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hang on.

I've been lost in the blogging world for what feels like forever, and it's because of:
1.) My busy schedule. Deadlines, deadlines everywhere!
2.) My laptop just died on me. Bummer. I wish it held on longer.

Enough of the rants! I just want to thank my guy for lending me his iPad. Hugs and kisses from here! :* (okay, really enough alreadyyy...)

So, since I'm almost done with my deadlines and everything, I gave myself permission to make a quick post about my current obsession: Natural/Organic beauty products. (well, this has been on for too long already, but let's just accept 'current' please:) For the past few nights, I've been sleeping late only because I was religiously searching for promising brands which offers natural and/or organic products. I know a few, actually -- Venus and Mars, Human Heart Nature, etc. But what I discovered I think is something more yummy!! I found out about Snoe Beauty.

I've been researching about product reviews for Snoe Beauty's products, and in the end I finally have a looooong list of products to try! I can say I may have been drooling over their products by just seeing the reviews.

Good thing though, I was informed by them that they would be having a Sale tomorrow(Aug. 24) until August 29 at SM Valenzuela, which is quite near and accessible for me. I am really excited! Their promo bundles are A-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Have you tried any Snow Beauty products? Share it to me please! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything in mind to say? Place 'em here! ♥