Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick Post: Drooling over Naturals

I haven't been posting anything for almost 3 weeks already, simply because of the super hectic schedule I have due to school stuffs.

The only reason why I am posting now is because I ran through this Facebook online shop which sells natural and organic products. I was really, really drooling over these soaps and creams! Right now my skin is recovering already from a very bad case of stress pimples (I don't know how to really explain it, so sorry for the laaaaaame terms!). And maybe that's already a sign for me to try different products again.

I have a long list of things to write about. I'll start working on it once my schedule clears up.

Be happy and healthy always, Kiwis!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your schedule clears up soon :)

    Please join my The Little Things She Needs giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-little-things-she-needs-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too, my hands are itching to write something good already.

    Will check the giveaway out, thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Have anything in mind to say? Place 'em here! ♥