Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Quick Post: Bed Weather.

I sooooooooo love this weather! It makes me never to want to go out of Bed.

But I have to, since I have two Math classes waiting for me at school. (Boo!)

It's been raining the whole night until now, and it's starting to flood in different areas already. I just hope that if ever the officials would suspend classes, they'd make it sooner. Just imagine how much of a hassle it is for students who are halfway into school already then receive the (good or bad?) news. 

Anyway, will be posting a beauty product review tonight! It would be the first and I'm thinking what product would be nice:)

“Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” ― Roger Miller

Get ready to fight the rain.
Bring umbrellas, Kiwis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything in mind to say? Place 'em here! ♥